Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: ATTN: PAPPETTE...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    what the hell are y'all on aboot? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    You know what I love about Popples? The fabric they're made out of just feels so NICE !!

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You are a brave man Sculpey, I have never touched a Popple, I fear them!

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    I love Popples more than Pappette!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Peeker, why did you change your first post?

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 24, 2004 02:11 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I swear to god, if this thread is still around later, and Pappette sees it, I will make you all pay! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] ...Somehow!!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Popples!

    67652466

    I had the white one when I was a kid [img]redface.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Popples are the evil minions of the anti-christ..... Strawberry Shortcake. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Shypappy:
    I swear to god, if this thread is still around later, and Pappette sees it, I will make you all pay! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] ...Somehow!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just as long as the payment doesn't include any Popples. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Grail!! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] Pappette has the white one too!!!
    333B9273A3B232327Ffp453Dot3E23293D5243D3B573DXROQDF3E2323633A99543B8ot1lsi

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO Pappy!

    You are going to be in the doghouse man!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •